Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Chic Geek Go Pack


Geek Chic Go Pack Includes the following:
*Go Launcher Theme
*Go SMS Theme
*Go Launcher Badge
*11 Wallpapers
(walls extracted in folder to be used with Lock Screen themes/apps)
All Sales Final! No Refund due to the digital nature of the product.
Please remember to save your download link to dropbox.
After purchase please select Return To Merchant to be 
automatically taken to the download link! But, if you have trouble
receiving your link please forward you PayPal receipt to my email.
If you have any questions please be sure to read my 
Tutorials page first! - Thank You!
$3.75

9 comments:

  1. Very cute What does the badge look lookout l like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I didn't get a screen shot of it. You'll have to see it when you purchase it 😊

      Delete
    2. I Did buy it lol that's y I asked b4 I install it and get rid of my hello Kitty one I'm using.

      Delete
    3. Save them both to your Dropbox and you call switch back and forth easily! 😊

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for this hello kitty theme its so cute just so perfect.. You have so much talent

      Delete
  3. Superb craftmanship & themer,as usual! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete