Saturday, July 26, 2014

Purplelicious Kitty Go Launcher Special

It's simple, cute, purple and Hello Kitty!
Go Launcher Special for just $1.00 for my lovely members!
I have not announced this theme on my Instagram page, I want to make this a regular event but for Members Only so please pass the word and let's get more members to join this blog!!! I will have more Members Only specials in the future. They will not be posted to Instagram or Play Store so become a member today!
XOXOXO
Theme includes 8 wallpapers
Around 80+ icons
Icon Masks, Folders, Menu's all themed for a complete Go Launcher UI
Must have Go Launcher EX to use this theme
Please Click RETURN TO MERCHANT to be taken to 
the download link automatically after purchase. 
All sales are Final. No Refunds.


No comments:

Post a Comment