Monday, October 14, 2013

Friendly reminder...

When completing a purchase please click return to merchant and you will be automatically directed to your download link.

Be sure to follow my instagram account @msstephiebaby for updates. You can also follow my blog to get notified of new posts.

Keep up with me on Facebook by liking my page. Just search MsStephiebaby's Themes and Thangs on Facebook.

Let me see your screenshots!!  I love to see how everyone has their phone setup. Tag me in your screenshots on instagram. Feel free to let me know if you want me to follow you back :-)

If you ever have any questions or concerns Kik me at msstephiebaby or email me at msstephiebaby@gmail.com just be mindful that I have a 4 year old and a newborn but I always try to get back to you in a timely manner.

Thanks for shopping and come back soon

Xoxo
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment