Sunday, July 14, 2013

Regarding my blog

Having people kik me for invites to my blog and entering email addresses to send out the invites is already a pain in my ass. Now I see why others never kept this up for long...lol. Therefore, I have decided to go ahead and open the blog up to everyone. I really appreciate you all for being so supportive. I enjoy doing this and I can't let a few idiots take the joy out it for me. So the blog is back open. I know you ladies have my back and will continue in helping to get rid of the assholes that try and ruin it for everyone else and for that I thank you!

-Steph
(msstephiebaby)

6 comments:

  1. Ur welcome and we do have ur back girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur Welcome and we do have to me invites soy de venezuela .adoro tus temad android

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph! I appreciate all that you do! And I thank you for your generosity. Thank you for letting us use your pretty stuff! I have seen some comments by ppl and even I get annoyed by the dumbass obvious questions. I hope you stay around !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing with us ! Try not to let a few ppl bring you down and stop you from doing what you love to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephie! I don't know your site a long
    time, but it's such a pleasure to look around
    and see your goodies like these adorable themes,
    wallies and widget lockscreens!!
    Thank you for sharing dear with us! :-)
    greetings from Angie

    ReplyDelete