Saturday, July 20, 2013

Disclaimer

Due to my kindness being taken for granted most themes from me will no longer be free. I will still post some free things but I refuse to have people downloading my free themes only to claim and sell them as their own.

Thanks for your continued support and I appreciate you all!
xoxo
~Steph

Please Read: No Refunds will be given due to the nature of these products. If you have questions or concerns please contact me via Kik @ msstephiebaby or you can email me at msstephiebaby@gmail.com. If you have a problem with any links please email me a screenshot of your proof of purchase and I will email you the link directly.

Please have some knowledge of what you're downloading before doing so. I will not be responsible for damage done to your device. Again, feel free to contact me if you have questions. Also, please visit the Tutorials page to see if your question(s) have already been answered there before contacting me. 

Follow my Instagram account @msstephiebaby for updates.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete